assalamualaikum

Lama tak update blog . hehe sorry. im occupied lately . maklumlah dulu all the time menghadap phone , but now im a hostel student balik pun once in a month so blog pun akan update one in a month je . hahah . 2 weeks from now will be my mid year exam . okay to be truth i do afrais if i cant make through it . means of make through is couldnt get flying colours for my result. but like Evelyn said dream big . hahah yeahh she just like the other part of me . maybe she doesnt know me but i know her , thats enough for me . mana tahu ke depan-depan nnti i'll meet her coincidently . hahaha bercakap mcm nak jumpa putera idaman . but yes she is my puteri idaman . ohh boleh cenggitu? hahah . okay next chapter. my new school , SMS SULTAN MOHAMAD JIWA , SBP and SBT . alhamdulillah now im part of it . nothing is perfect right? ada la kelemahan but always see the goodness in pther thing and ill in our self .  i love the school walaupun mula2 homesick sgt . hahah . the teachers also okay . hmm apapun Allah always decides better ada sbb Dia letakkan saya di sana .

sekian .

Comments